Emily's practice focuses primarily on personal injury litigation.
Emily received her B.A. in Communications with a Minor in Diplomacy and International Relations from Seton Hall University in 2003. She received her J.D. from St. Mary University School of Law in 2006 where she was active in the Civil Justice Clinic and was awarded the Pro Bono Achievement Award.
Emily is originally from Dripping Springs, Texas.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Texas, 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2008
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2006
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Communications
- Minor: Diplomacy and International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Phi Delta Phi