Lawrence J. Webb
Lawrence's practice focuses primarily on personal injury litigation.
Before becoming licensed to practice law, Lawrence was the Director of Admission and Financial Aid at a national university in Dallas.
His experience there, and subsequent experience as in-house counsel with a private school in Dallas, naturally progressed into an extensive school law practice. Ultimately, Lawrence served as general counsel for a private San Antonio university and developed a strong practice in public entity law. All the while, Lawrence continued to handle the litigation of personal injury cases on both sides of the docket, including experience as staff counsel with a large, international insurance company. This experience has proven invaluable in the development, litigation, and negotiation of claims on behalf of injured plaintiffs.
Lawrence is originally from St. Louis, Missouri.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Insurance Law
- Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2006
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. - 2004
- University of Dallas, Irving, Texas
- B.A. - 1996
- Major: Biology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Antonio Bar Association , Member
- American Bar Association , Member
- State Bar of Texas , Member