When a person dies leaving significant assets, family members and other interested parties such as charitable institutions may find themselves at odds over the proper distribution of those assets. They may find themselves in conflict over the interpretation of a will. The beneficiaries of a trust may find that they have suffered or are suffering financial loss due to a trustee's negligence or due to a trustee's failure to comply with the terms of a trust.
Contesting a Will Attorney
Inheritance disputes and disputes involving trusts can adversely affect relationships between friends, family members, and financial institutions. We work diligently to resolve inheritance disputes and trust disputes in the most cost-effective, efficient manner, always fighting to protect our clients' rights and financial interests.
Tinsman & Sciano, Inc., in San Antonio, has a record of more than 40 years of successful will and trust contest litigation in courtrooms throughout Texas. We know how much the distribution of family assets may mean to you and your future generations. We have extensive experience handling will contests, disputes among heirs, and disputes involving trusts including:
- Land inheritance and partition of ranch land between heirs
- Will contests over distribution of assets
- Business succession disputes
- Oil and gas royalties, and contract rights
- Trust distributions
- Trustee's breaches of fiduciary duty
- Disputes about intended gifts to a church or charitable organization
- Power of Attorney Abuse or Fraud
- Probate Abuse or Fraud
- As Seen in 'Scene' in SA Magazine
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Partition of Ranch Land Between Heirs
- Sample Durable Power of Attorney Form
- Sample Medical Power of Attorney Form
- Sample Power of Attorney Forms
Experienced Wills and Trust Attorneys
From offices in San Antonio, we advise and represent clients throughout Texas. Call us toll free at 877-220-0867 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free consultation with an experienced San Antonio wills and trusts lawyer today.
Se Habla Español!
Daniel J.T. Sciano and Richard Tinsman are board certified in each of the following categories:
Board Certified, Texas Board of Legal Specialization — Personal Injury
Board Certified, Texas Board of Legal Specialization — Civil Trial Law