Toll Free: 800-292-9999
Email: E-mail Me
Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas: J.D. - 2004
University of Dallas, Irving, Texas: B.A. in Biology - 1996
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, Insurance Law
Lawrence's practice focuses primarily on personal injury litigation, and he is experienced in a number of case types, including complicated Carbon Monoxide poisoning cases.
Before becoming licensed to practice law, Mr. Webb was the Director of Admission and Financial Aid at a national university in Dallas. His experience there, and subsequent experience as in-house counsel with a private school in Dallas, naturally progressed into an extensive school law practice. Ultimately, Lawrence served as general counsel for a private San Antonio university and developed a strong practice in public entity law.
While he was practicing school law, Lawrence continued to handle the litigation of personal injury cases on both sides of the docket, including experience as staff counsel with a large, international insurance company. This experience has proven invaluable in the development, litigation, and negotiation of claims on behalf of injured plaintiffs.
Lawrence is originally from St. Louis, Missouri.
- Honors and Awards
- Named on the 2022-23 Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury Litigation lists by Best Lawyers®, a division of Abry Partners
- Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2006
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member